Dave Adams, CPI
InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector and ASHI Certified
Our Core Values
Pro-Tech Inspections relies upon the core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Prudence to permeate our culture and drive our actions.
Persistence – Never give up. Have a passion for your work and for satisfying clients’ needs.
Integrity – Do what is right, not what is easy. Be ethical and honest. Focus on truth over harmony.
Trust – Trust in your team. Commit to earn their trust. Follow the Golden Rule. Respect clients, co-workers, family.
Accountability – Be accountable to staff, clients, and yourself. Do what you say. Follow through. Exhibit an ownership mentality.
Prudence – Combine understanding with forethought. Listen to what others are saying before judging.
To learn how our work reflects our mission and core values, explore our website, learn about our services, and even schedule services directly from the web. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Pro-Tech Inspections mission is to provide the highest-quality inspections and ancillary services. We succeed based on the integrity of our inspectors and staff, and our commitment to our core values. We maintain this passion through continuing education, industry participation, and market leadership, all of which drive client satisfaction.
Palmetto Inspections Group LLC dba Pro-Tech Inspections
Dave Adams SC RBI.48921 (864) 386.3810
Having worked in the construction and engineering industry for the past 15 years, we bring experience to your doorstep.
- Associate’s Degree, Emergency Health Sciences, Jefferson College of Health Sciences, 1992.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), University of Kentucky, 2001.
- Master’s of Business Administration (MBA), University of Kentucky, 2004.
- South Carolina Residential Builders Commission, Licensed Home Inspector, #RBI.48921
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Home Inspector, Member #NACHI16011119
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), Member 260490
- International Association of Indoor Air Consultants, Cert. # IAC2-04-741
- SC Realtor’s License #97659
Experience – Residential – Light Construction
- Inspections on homes ranging from “Tiny Homes” of less than 400 sq/ft to Residential Estates of more than 25,000 sq/feet. Including individual condos and condo developments. We have inspected over 2000 homes of all shapes, styles, and sizes.
Experience – Commercial – Mid to Heavy Construction and Mission Critical Facilities
- Design/Build of mobile command center for at track communications for track support and public safety needs at all NASCAR Sprint Cup series tracks. Project Scope $1.2M.
- Design/Build of IndyCar communications network. Project Scope $500,000.Design/Build, Project Management, procurement and construction of a 32,000 square foot public safety communications project in Pueblo County, Colorado. Project Scope $32M.
- Structural/Electrical evaluation of existing public safety communication center in Calhoun County, Alabama. Project including writing of technical specifications and functional requirements and total oversight of construction and compliance. Project Scope $5M.
- Design/Build of communications systems currently in place at all International Speedway Corporation (ISC) and Speedway Motorsports, Inc. (SMI) NASCAR facilities. Project Scope $15M.
- Design/Build, Project Management, procurement and construction of a 28 site telecommunications project in Calhoun/Talladega Counties in Alabama. Project Scope $100M.
- Design/Build, Project Management, procurement and construction of a 16 site telecommunications project in Morrow/Umatilla Counties in Oregon. Project Scope $45M.
- Design/Build, Project Management, procurement and construction of a 6 site telecommunications project in Pueblo County, Colorado. Project Scope $7.5M